Part Time (On-Call) Simulator Instructor
Dallas, Victoria, Australia
CAE Training Services is currently seeking Part Time (On-Call) Simulator Instructors. Join our team of elite Simulator Instructors at CAE and you’ll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events! As a Part-Time Instructor you’ll have the ability to work a flexible schedule that fits within your availability to teach.
How it Works? If selected, CAE would provide a very comprehensive Instructor training program. Once qualified, you will enter your availability with scheduling and be assigned your teaching sessions as per the needs of the business.
What do we look for? The ideal candidates are experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, value CRM, and enjoy working with a diverse team. He or she should also possess:
- A “true” professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
- The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
- Commitment to the customer - providing continuous “red carpet” customer service
- The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
- A keen eye for detail – must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
- Must have an ATP and at least one unrestricted PIC type rating
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 10-14 days of availability per month
- FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time preferred
- Must live within 2 hours of the DFW Training Center
- Basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Office and other internet based programs
- Must be able and willing to participate in CAE’s DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
- Must be authorized to live/work in the United States
Why Work for CAE? CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career! Part Time (On-Call) Instructors are also eligible for 401k and Stock Purchase Plan options (with company match).
How do I become a Part-Time (On-Call) Instructor? Click on “Apply Now” and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information
Who is CAE? CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Apply or call: 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
- Full time
Posted 15 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training