Intern (m/f) Strategic Marketing
In order to keep aircraft fit for the daily operation and up-to-date in respect of customer expectations, frequent modifications are required through its 20 to 30 years lifecycle. Aircraft Modification is a division of Lufthansa Technik AG and the leading service provider for modification of aircraft worldwide. The division is responsible for all modifications related to:
- Cabin Interior
- Inflight Entertainment and Communication (IFEC)
The Aircraft Connectivity department is pioneer in the integration of communications technologies in the commercial aviation industry (e.g. on-board Wi-Fi). We supply airlines, Original Equipment Manufacturers and broadband internet providers with an integrated and comprehensive service package ranging from design, planning, and certification to installation and implementation of eCommerce platforms in the cabin. The whole service package is promoted under the brand name Lconnect.
Have a look at our new website related to connectivity and let us know how much you like it or tell us how we can improve it: Apply
- Support in improving the marketing concept for the brand Lconnect
- Support of the creation of audiovisual information material
- Analytical as well as creative work with website contents and target audience
- Support of documentation and preparation of work packages
- Active participation in keeping high motivation within the team
The position offers a versatile and challenging range of tasks. It, especially provides insights in the conceptual development of a Marketing-Strategy and project management.
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 2nd semester of your study program (Background in Business, Economics, Communications or Media with a focus on Marketing)
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Very good English skills
- Interest in Communication and B2B Marketing
- High competence in media
- Structured and goal-oriented working practice
- Knowledge of google analytics is an advantage
- Interest in commercial processes and numbers
- Strong team- and communicative competence
- Previous internships in a commercial field and/or Marketing are desirable
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0613V636
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing