Field Service Engineer
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Sector: Field Service / FMCG / Packaging
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: Up to Apply per annum + Overtime + Company Car + Company Benefits
Location: Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisely, Motherwell, Cumbernauld, Sterling, Dublane area.
Contact: Gemma Le-Surf - Apply
Our client are a market leader in retail and industrial weighing, labelling and food processing equipment who are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer in the Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisely, Motherwell, Cumbernauld, Sterling, Dublane area, due to growth.
The Field Service Engineer job role is to provide a first class product support service to customers, working remotely, analysing equipment condition, diagnose faults, and carry out planned and unplanned maintenance, installations and equipment overhaul in accordance with the company and ISO9001 requirements.
The key responsibilities for the Field Service Engineer position based in the Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisely, Motherwell, Cumbernauld, Sterling, Dublane area, are:
* Provide 1st line support to Field Service Engineers
* PPM & Reactive maintenance
* Maintain regular contact with Service centre.
* Carry out installations.
* Plan and carry out customer/internal training,
* Investigate technical issues/warranty failures/ in field failures. Resolve by the most efficient and economical manner keeping Product Specialists and Service Management informed of ongoing actions/solutions.
* Liaising with the office, working closely with the Service desk to receive/ discuss work/ schedule workload in the most efficient manner taking into consideration site location, priority and cost implications, I.e. plan and prioritise workload to achieve business aims.
The successful Field Service Engineer based in the Glasgow, East Kilbride, Paisely, Motherwell, Cumbernauld, Sterling, Dublane area, will have the following attributes:
* Must have electrical qualifications, (ONC/OND/HNC/HND + )
* Mechanically competent to a high standard
System/ Networking/Computing knowledge
* An understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
* Full Driving Licence.
* Relationship Management: Able to effectively represent the Company whilst meeting the needs of the business partner. Develop partner relationships through trust and performance.
* Self-management: Flexibly prioritising, planning and monitoring own activity, performance and progress.
Salary Up to Apply per annum
40 hours per week over 5 days
Up to 5% matched pension contributions
Private health care
20 days annual leave rising to 25 with service - pus bank holidays
Company Car - equivalent to £350 per calendar month
Fully expensed fuel card
Overtime paid at time plus one third
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
- £ 27000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 12 Sep 2017
Closes 12 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer