Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: Quality Engineer
The position is to drive Quality Improvement initiatives and Root Cause Corrective Action. You will need to ensure customer and regulatory Quality requirements are understood and met and achieve production targets and on time customer delivery. You will be in charge of driving Quality into the front end of the business, NPI.
* Conduct Internal Audits to measure gaps and highlight improvements where appropriate.
* SLA adherence for Inbound, WIP and Final Inspection of customer deliverables.
* Support maintenance and improvement in QMS procedures and processes.
* Support the execution of 'Quality best practices' - MRB: Fast Response; FPY; Process Audits.
* Re-enforcement of Quality behaviours through training, support and assessment/audit.
* Drive effective Root Cause and corrective action through the organisation.
* Quality Planning - front end involvement in Design Reviews/FMEAs/Contract Reviews/NPI.
* Customer Focal (assigned customers) - drive performance to exceed customer expectations.
* Achieve and exceed Quality Performance KPIs - CDPPM, Scrap, FPY, NCR, and Rework.
* Manage the Quality Control Team to drive improved inspection standards and performance.
* Define Quality Control KPIs and drive improvements via statistical analysis.
* Manage Release Signatory duties and resource capabilities
* Embracing Change
* Influence and Communication
* Problem Solving & Creativity
* Managing Time & Priorities
* Business Operations, Systems & Processes.
* Business Improvement
* Emotional intelligence
* Working in Teams
* Customer Orientation
* Commercial Intuition
* Making Decisions
Qualifications and Experience
* Depth of experience in driving quality improvement.
* Understanding of Aerospace, Quality System and regulatory standards.
* Solid understanding of RCPS tools and techniques.
* Excellent program and time management skills, highly organised.
* Excellent understanding of quality improvement tools.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Sep 2017
Closes 9 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control