Cabin Interiors Operations Manager
We are seeking an Operations Manager to join our client based near London Heathrow Airport, as they expand the range of their services.
The Heathrow facility offers bespoke cabin interior kitting solutions for aircraft including: soft and hard trim re-kitting, design, modification and certifications.
* You will organise and manage the day to day operations in the engineering department.
* Working with internal & external stakeholders to ensure customer service levels are met and maintained to the highest standards
* Ensuring adherence to all necessary legal compliance.
Responsibilities will include:
* Manage the technical schedule within the department, including planning offsite requirements
* Define and maintain department KPI's in conjunction with senior management
* Implement continuous improvement teams, ensuring they are given the resource required to make changes
* Work closely with senior management to ensure customer service levels are maintained to the highest standard
* Manage logistics activities and ensure legal compliance
* Manage key customer relationships, including regular offsite visits and meetings
* Create department budgets for both sales and costs, and ensure that expenditure is monitored closely
* Work closely with the project manager and key accounts managers and sales team to ensure customer requirements are met. Building new business relationships.
* Develop and manage sub-contractors, ensuring compliance and cost requirements are achieved
* Ensure all regulatory requirements are met, in line with Quality requirements
* Manage staff, including performance management and training/development planning
* Responsibility for the facility at site, including utilities
* Continuously review storage requirements, delivering suitable and cost-effective solutions
* Maintain technical knowledge through attending workshops, reviewing professional publications and networking
* EASA form 4 holder and CRS approval Part 145
* Management of company vehicles
* Enforce company Health & Safety policy
Ideal candidate profile:
* Recognised qualification in a technical discipline
* Proven experience of EASA Part 21G and Part 145
* Management of teams, both locally and remotely, including performance management
* Commercial and financial awareness
* Knowledge of Continuous improvement
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Recognised business management qualification
* Experience of commercial Aviation / Cabin Interiors
* Aircraft seat maintenance
* Lean manufacturing principles
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- £ 45000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Aircraft interiors