Horsham, West Sussex, England
Powerplant Engineer for busy aviation company based in West Sussex with attractive salary and good benefits package
You will have aviation knowledge, an engineering degree or EASA licence and knowledge of civil aircraft engine and APU models as well as airworthiness regulations and requirements and experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities of Power plant Engineer
· Engine & APU management and workscope planning and fleet technical management
· Aircraft and powerplant lease return support
· Review, assessment and recommendation of airworthiness publications including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and component service bulletins
· Engine and APU reliability analysis
· Inspection and review of removed engine material
· Review of borescope reports, videos and pictures
· Communication with powerplant manufacturer and engine shop
· Physical powerplant inspection during purchase and disposal
· Technical records reviews during purchase, disposal and following shop visit.
· Attractive benefits package
· On site gym
· Subsidised canteen
· Free onsite parking
Excellent career prospects with training and ability to progress within company. An exciting new opportunity as a result of expansion for a powerplant engineer in a forward thinking innovative company.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 7 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Airworthiness engineer