Direct Entry Senior Flight Attendants B737-MAX in New York - OSM Aviation Group
Send an e-mail
Apply Now Refer a Friend
OSM Aviation is excited to offer an excellent career opportunity to join our new United States bases as a Senior Flight Attendant leading and motivating the on board team.
About the job
We are now seeking ‘direct entry’ Senior Flight Attendants to be based in New York (SWF) to work on board Norwegian’s brand new Boeing 737-MAX fleet for its transatlantic services to the U.K, Ireland
– Direct Entry Senior Flight Attendants position in one of the world’s fastest growing airlines
– Be amongst the first to fly the brand new B737-MAX on transatlantic routes
– Be part of the opening of our new base in Orange County, New York (SWF)
– High-quality paid training
– Paid uniform package
– After probation there will also be an opportunity to apply for transfer to the 787 Dreamliner services out of New York (JFK) or Fort Lauderdale
– Sign on reward of $1000 if you pass selection & training and the six months’ probation period
The contract and the terms & conditions will be provided and be with OSM Aviation.
Requirements for Senior Flight Attendants
You can only apply for the Senior Flight Attendants position if you have previous flying experience as flight attendant
- Must have more than 12 months previous flying experience
- Must be at least 21 years’ old
- Able to pass swimming test
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US and possess a valid passport/travel document allowing free exits/entries into the US (multiple entry status)
- Must meet European Aviation Safety Agency standards (Europe’s equivalent to the Federal Aviation Administration)
- Ability to get to your place of work (SWF Airport) within 90 minutes for on-call duty
- Must pass a senior evaluation
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with positive attitude
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation, image and style
- Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
- Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
- Security requirements:
- Reach into overhead bins
- Stand erect in aisle
- Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
OSM Aviation offers top qualified flight personnel worldwide. The company provides total crew management, a full range of services including employment of all Norwegian’s flight attendants in the US.
Norwegian is the world’s sixth largest low-cost airline and will carry around 30 million passengers in 2016. The airline operates 450 routes to approximately 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, Middle East, Thailand, Caribbean and the U.S. Norwegian has a fleet of more than 120 aircraft, with an average age of 3.6 years, making it one of the world’s youngest fleets.
Norwegian was named the Most Fuel-Efficient Airline on Transatlantic Routes by the International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT).
Norwegian was named the World’s Best Low-Cost Long-Haul Airline by the renowned SkyTrax World Airline Awards in 2015 and 2016, and for the fourth consecutive year, named Europe’s Best Low-Cost Airline. Around 7,000 people work for Norwegian.
Recruitment process for Senior Flight Attendants
Applications can only be completed through Webcruiter. Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, documents may be uploaded under section “attachments”.
To be considered: Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect confirmation and online tests via email. The tests MUST be completed. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews, background check and senior evaluation.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew