2368656 HAPS Technical Administrator
Farnborough, Hampshire, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client, a global leader in the aerospace, space and defense industry, and based in Farnborough, Hampshire is seeking a HAPS Technical Administrator on a contract basis.
These contract opportunities are for 6 months initially, with the possibility of extension, working a 37-hour week, Monday to Friday.
Description of the job
To provide Technical administrative support towards Quality aspects of the HAPS Programme team within Airbus Defence and Space, Unmanned Aerial Systems programme line
To provide Technical administrative support including but not limited to:
* Actively driving the electronic documentation system in accordance with a defined review and approval process
* Ensuring timely communications of actions and documentation status to HAPS personnel
* Maintaining status registers of issued documentation and documentation in review
* Maintaining quality throughout the HAPS team in support of the HAPS Head of Quality
* Timely processing of both technical and business documentation
* Tracking and reporting on quality metrics related to documentation status
* Collating material to support the closure of actions
* Arranging meetings and taking minutes.
* Filing paperwork and computer-based information.
* Reporting to the Head of HAPS Quality, within UAS HALE, Airbus Defence and Space Unmanned Aerial Systems
Technical Administrative support towards HO Quality
Skills and Experience
* Ability to work effectively and proactively with all staff across the HAPS project to resolve technical administrative issues in a timely manner.
* Demonstrable experience in similar environment
* Understanding of technical change management and non conformance reporting (desirable)
* Ability to understand technical terms when engaging with Engineering staff.
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Polite, discreet, and with a respect for confidentiality.
* Ability to prioritise work to enable delivery against tight deadlines.
* Good oral and written communication skills specifically on technical topics.
* Must be able to obtain UK Security Clearance.
* Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat (for PDF creation)
* Good understanding of document properties for use in version control
* Excellent attention to detail
Engineering Graduates will be considered at a different rate
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply with your updated CV immediately or call Harriet Fry at Line Up Aviation Apply.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 5 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration