Airbus A330 | First Officers | Ireland | Commuting Contract
EuropeAirbus A330 | First Officers | Ireland | Commuting
Our client is looking to recruit First Officers on their Airbus A330 fleet. We are delighted to be working alongside our client and look forward to receiving your application.
First Officers - Type Rated
• Valid EASA ATPL Licence type
• Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
• 2000 hours Total Time
• 500 hours as First Officer on Airbus A330 type with current A330 type rating
• Minimum ICAO Level 6 English Language Proficiency
• Last flight on Airbus A330 within last 12 months
• No record of accident/incident
• Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany
Airbus A330 First Officer licence
• EU Passport
• Possibility to extend contract
• Attractive Salary Package
• Commuting rosters
• Start date November 2017
Airbus A330 First Officer assessment will include simulator session and immediate OCC. Will only be reimbursed if successful.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your Airbus A330 First Officer application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the Airbus A330 First Officer position please contact Jordan Brown on + Apply+ Applyor alternatively, please send your CV to Apply
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 7 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: First officer