Reigate, Surrey, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Commercial Executive -Aircraft Interiors
Location : Surrey
Benefits: commission scheme based on individual and team performance.
My client has its own dedicated interiors division providing aircraft seating and cabin retrofits to airlines, leasing companies and MROs worldwide. they host the world's largest database of aircraft seating, buying and selling inventory and delivering interior projects.
They are now looking for a Commercial Executive on a permanent contract to join the expanding Interiors team.
Purpose of the Job:
* Broking and selling of the aircraft seats and related products to airline operators, leasing companies and owners globally
* Identifying aircraft seats and related products suitable for resale and negotiating and procuring purchase and delivery of stock to buyers and/or MRO for servicing repair and certification
* Support and assist in used aircraft interiors products sourcing, procurement of maintenance, overhaul and refurbishment services including pre/post sales inspection and audit
* Plan and manage marketing campaigns for product procurement and sales (principally direct email and social media content) to key accounts, new business prospects and potential suppliers/partners
* Develop, apply and maintain quality control measures for all inputs to the company seats, leads, client and supplier databases
* Making business development calls responding marketing campaign enquires and prospect leads
* Provide after sales support and client relationship management
* To produce contracts and paperwork applicable to aviation services department from company standard templates.
* Building of own client base, business development, strategy and development of new markets.
* Attendance of travels shows in the UK and abroad representing the company and generating new leads. Further meetings with suppliers, customers and inspection visits.
* To increase revenue through the selling and broking of aircraft seats, utilising skills in procurement, broking and cost setting.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers and suppliers through planned individual account support and liaison
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by email, telephone, and personal visits as required
* Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information and analysis where required
* Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys
* Creation of own client base, opening business to new markets and increasing department sales revenue
* Maintain and develop, grow and improve data quality of the Seats customer and prospect database
* Develop relevant industry and functional knowledge and skills including competency in Company processes, procedures and systems
* Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
* Minimum 2 years previous sales experience (aviation based)
* Develop knowledge and ability to identify and act upon potential sales and product procurement opportunities
* A clear and confident telephone manner
* Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of international customers, both from the office, by telephone or in writing, and face to face.
* Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Word
* Able to work in a Team environment and manage and meet deadlines under pressure
* Smart/professional appearance.
* A motivated and proactive approach to work.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Airline sales