Business Development Executive- Interiors
Reigate, Surrey, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Business Development Executive -Aircraft Interiors
Location : Surrey
Benefits: commission scheme based on individual and team performance.
My client has its own dedicated interiors division providing aircraft seating and cabin retrofits to airlines, leasing companies and MROs worldwide. they host the world's largest database of aircraft seating, buying and selling inventory and delivering interior projects.
They are now looking for a Business Development Executive on a permanent contract to join the expanding Interiors team.
Purpose of the Job:
* To generate new enquiries, clients and suppliers on behalf of the Brokers
* Attend meetings and travel shows in the UK and abroad
* Maintain contact and market presence by regular telephone calls.
* Update/enter all new contacts in the company bespoke database system.
* To actively market the company services to existing and new prospect customers.
* To assist the Interiors team in arranging client meetings
* Research and produce reports on prospective regions, products and markets
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Generate new enquiries for the broker team and maintain relationships with existing customers.
* Establishing new suppliers, building on current relationships and increasing out network of seat inventory.
* Independent research of new potential clients through access to company subscribed aviation websites and other independent sources.
* Updating our bespoke Customer Relationship Management database by contacting companies and updating contacts and accounts in the system to ensure our e-marketing reaches the right people.
* Marketing and business development to existing customers and suppliers by telephone, to maintain regular contact.
* Co-ordinate with the marketing department to supply content, the schedule and delivery of the department marketing.
* Site visits to suppliers, parts companies, MROs, Teardown companies, Lessors and Airlines.
* Exploring new products and revenue streams that Interiors could diversify in, performing research reports to update and inform the department.
* To understand and learn more from the Interior team about how interior projects are quoted, concluded and managed.
* Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
* Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
* Maintain strict company and client confidentiality always
Skills and Attributes:
* Customer focused with first rate people skills
* Experience in the Aircraft Maintenance industry
* Proven track record in sales and business development.
* Good written and communication skills
* Excellent IT skills with a knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system
* Able to prioritise work
* Display a flexible attitude
* Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail
* Smart/professional appearance
* A motivated and focused approach to work
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 28000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 4 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Airline sales