Production Manager - Composite
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Carbon60 are seeking a Production Manager - Composite Repair for a large international aerospace company situated in Northern Ireland.
This exciting opportunity will be responsible for the management and control of
Production to applicable approval levels for my clients composite repair facility. The
role requires the recruitment and development of an effective production team with the
goal to meet customer expectations by producing a high quality
product in an efficient and cost effective manner, whilst ensuring health and safety
standards are achieved.
· Act as the principle link between management, support departments and the customer for the Production operation under their responsibility.
· Ensure all projects are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring project plan, milestones and targets are achieved.
· Ensure efficient preparation, execution, assessment and cost control is achieved within assigned projects and commercial agreement is reached with the customer.
· Lead facility standards for the company and ensure the facility is maintained to the required standards at all times.
· Ensure Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental standards are in line with company policy and are
consistently monitored to meet with Aviation standards.
· Be aware of relevant company policies & procedures and ensure the requirements they specify are
Documented/implemented in standard procedures and communicated to the Production Team.
· Ensure Production employees are compliant with all safety and training requirements and that required standards are adhered to.
· Manage and monitor Production operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and facility performance.
· Meet and beat the Production Divisional budget and support the company in meeting its targeted budget.
· Develop and deliver innovative continuous improvements to ensure customer satisfaction, quality and
Competitiveness is maintained in line with company targets and goals.
· Recruit, lead and motivate the Production team to ensure high performance with a strong focus on problem solving and team work.
· Manage and develop Production employees to maximise performance of individuals & respective teams to ensure targets for quality, costs and standards are achieved.
· 3+ years experience in a Production Management role in an Aviation environment.
· Experience in the Aviation industry and composite repair and overhaul is essential.
· 3rd Level qualification in Production/Operations Management would be desirable.
· Project Management qualification and/or significant experience in delivering projects.
· Availability to travel to Customer locations as required.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Composites