Tring, Hertfordshire, England
* oil cooled generator and rotor build
* Balancing of oil rotor types
* Knowledge of IPC solder standards
* Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment (flash/surge/resistance) & Mechanical
* Potential and willingness to learn other misc. oil cooled GA & rotor build
* Ability to work well with other departments (e.g. Engineering - development activity)
* Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100
Candidate skills & requirements Skills and Personal Characteristics
* Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products
* Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
* Ability to read Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins and related documentation
* Good observational skills.
* PC literacy & SAP awareness
* A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 26542 - 26542 Per year
- Full time
Posted 6 Sep 2017
Closes 6 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Tooling