Strategic sales Manager China (mf) - based in Shanghai
Manage the strategic relationship with strategic accounts from the hunting phase until the management phase. The strategic sales manager is accountable for the signature, growth and profitability targets of his accounts portfolio.
• Management of the strategic prospects list portfolio and reach the new business targets
• Definition and execution of prospect acquisition plan jointly with the East China head of sales in particular toward POE (Chinese private-owned enterprises). Regular alignement to be set up with Head of SOE team as well as Head of Sales in Beijing and Shenzhen.
• Ensure a close cooperation with relevant internal departments
• Management of the strategic customers portfolio and international roll-out and reach the new implemented volumes targets
• Management of the overall relationship with the strategic accounts to increase the customers satisfaction and switching costs
• Management of the network of partners at a strategic sales level (Airlines, Travel Management Companies, Expense Management Systems,…) to gather the relevant information and get their support
• Thorough and complete understanding of competitive products and value propositions
• Ensure a regular and structured reporting within the AirPlus organization on the achievements, customers feedbacks and next steps
• Responsible on the content of the proposals and financial offers
• An academic qualification in Economics or Business Administration at graduate level e.g. Bachelor degree, is the minimal
• Strong background in business travel management or consultative selling
• 5 year working experience as Account Manager in a Multinational Company or global working environment.
• General business knowledge and an awareness of how external factors (Political, Legal, Economic and Technological, Social) will affect client and the Company business
• Ability to articulate The Company value propositions and translate into specific, tangible account action plans & results for each client & prospect
• Outstanding negotiation skills with top decision makers (CFO, Head of purchasing, Global Travel Manager)
• Ability to drive innovation & change within the clients organisation as well as within The Company
• Ability to drive long salescycle (>12 months) with clear milestones definition
• Native Chinese, Fluent English
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Teamplayer and customer oriented (External and Internal)
• Strong relationship skills
• Powerpoint robust knowledge
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Target oriented
• Based Shanghai, Beijing or Hong Kong
Special working conditions:
• Business travel (Bi weekly national / Monthly regional / Intercontinental when necessary), sometimes overtime work required
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 5 Sep 2017
Closes 2 Feb 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales