Electrical Test Engineer (Lightning Testing)
Oxfordshire, EnglandAs an Electrical Test Engineer (Lightning Testing) your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* A background in electrical testing & measurement.
* Practical hands-on approach, aptitude for experimental testing and problem solving.
* Candidates from HNC/HND to degree level will be welcomed, or individuals with equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of High Voltage systems would be beneficial.
As an Electrical Test Engineer (Lightning Testing) your main responsibilities will involve:
* Carrying out testing, recording and assessing the test data, photographing the samples/set up and reporting on the findings of the test programmes.
* Working with customers to help identify and plan suitable test programmes for their structure or system.
* Supporting other members of the team in diverse test programmes.
* Some UK and overseas travel (~6 weeks a year).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 1 Oct 2017
This job was posted to: Testing