Russian Speaking Administrator
Gatwick, West Sussex, England
Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 28 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Role: Russian Speaking- Cargo Operations Administrator
Our Client is the world's leading air charter service company with a proven reputation for innovation, expertise and professionalism. They are looking for a Russian Speaking- Cargo Operations Administrator on a permanent contract This is a very rare opportunity and the successful candidate will be taking a great stride in their professional development.
* Identify new enquiries and ensure these are being actioned
* Record and follow up on all open enquires to monitor their progress
* Interact with key accounts and suppliers to help support the day to day operation of new and on-going relief efforts
* Reconciling relief and aid projects to the point of closure in support to the Key Account Manager
* Close files after reconciliation and insert into relevant archive folders
* Record all pertinent client and supplier project information on the company CRM system in a timely manner
* Use established in-house systems and formats to log and generate operational documentation
* Ensure all client and supplier data is kept up to date and is managed in a discreet and legally compliant manner
* Produce project reports on specific flight missions as assigned by the manager
* Produce weekly update reports on new and on-going relief flights
* Ensure that all marketing material is in line with Group Marketing procedures
* To carry out any other duties within the competence of the role holder, as requested (including additional working hours as and when required).
* To travel when required in line with business needs.
* Be aware of and comply with the company policies.
* Keep up to date with industry changes, procedures and requirements relating to job role.
* Participate in a rotating out of hour's duty rota within the team
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 18000 - 22000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Airline sales