EASA B2 Engineer (A320)
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Our client is a well-known airline. They are now seeking a permanent EASA B2 licensed Engineer in the south east of England.
-To undertake a B2 A320 line role and supervise mechanics within the team
- To perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by Shift Supervisor
-Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects
-Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service
-Apply efficient use of resources to ensure on time and safe flight departures
-Ensure that replacement parts and components are of an approved type, correctly certified and released and are physically inspected prior to fitting to aircraft or component.
-Ensure that removed components are correctly handled, labelled and blanked
-Supervise the work of others, ensuring that acceptable standards of workmanship and quality are maintained and the correct tools are employed to accomplish the task.
-Compile and report of Technical Delay / Out of Service Reports in a timely manner
-Report defects, discrepancies, incidents, accidents and events as required by the company and customer procedures
-Comply with all company Health & Safety policies
-Ensure all handovers are completed fully
Ideal candidate's profile:
* Hold EASA Part 66 B2 license plus A320 type rating
* Proven up-to-date knowledge of relevant airworthiness and Health & Safety legislation
* Ideally a minimum of 3 years operational experience in a line maintenance environment. Preferred but not essential.
* Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, in all levels of the organisation
* Flexibility required to meet deadlines and overcome operational problems
* IT proficiency
-Job type: Permanent, full-time, 4 on, 4 off, night shift, 20:45-07:30.
- Attractive annual salary, shift pay, annual bonus, flexible benefits plus airline flights.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 48500 - 52500 Per year
- Full time
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer