West Sussex, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role : Technical Records - Aviation
Location : West Sussex
Salary : Negotiable
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Technical Records consultant on a permanent basis.
* Ensure that all aircraft and powerplant technical records for owned and contracted assets are maintained to the required standard
* Review and audit of aircraft and powerplant technical records
* Updating of company IT systems
* Audit of technical records for content and completeness
* Liaison with contracted customers and suppliers to correct audit findings
* Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
* Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
* Uploading of technical records to an electronic records management system
* Management of asset records in the Quantum IT system
* Storage of hard copy records in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements
* Excellent customer service skills
* Effective communicator
* Team player
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Harriet Fry at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 1 Sep 2017
Closes 29 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Airline administration