B2 Engineer - A330 or A340 Longterm Contract
Malta, Southern Harbour, Malta
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
My client is a large multinational MRO with hangars and operations all across the globe. They are currently seeking B2 Engineers with A330 and A340 coverage for a long-term ongoing contract based in Malta.
* Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects
* Recording and issuing of certificates of release to service
* Hold an EASA Part 66 B1 License
* Be Typerated and Current on the Airbus A330 (GE CF6) OR Airbus A340 (any engine)
* Current and valid EWIS, FTS, HF ceritficates
* Be in possession of training certificates, references and an up-to-date logbook
* Hold the right to live and work in Malta without sponsorship from the company
* Ongoing contract with no end date in sight
* Base Maintenance
* Flights provided at the beginning and end of contract
* Pay rate of €32/hour + €15 per diem
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
- £ 32 - 32 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 30 Aug 2017
Closes 27 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer