737NG Line B1 Engineer (UK Long Term Contract)
Greater London, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a large UK MRO who carries out Aircraft Maintenance work on behalf of Boeing and Airbus operators across the European Region. They are looking for B1 Engineers on the Boeing 737NG who are interested in working with them on a long term rolling contract.
- EASA B1 Licensed Engineer
- Typerating on the Boeing 737NG
- At least 6 months of Line Maintenance experience on the Boeing 737NG with the past 48 months
- Current EWIS, FTS and HF Certificates
- The current right to live and work in the UK without sponsorship
- Based in London
- Negotiable Shift Patterns
- 6 month contract with a view to long term renewals
- ASAP start
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 29.25 - 29.25 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 29 Aug 2017
Closes 26 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer