Technical Services Engineer
EuropeTechnical Services Engineer
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Technical Services Engineer to join their team located in East Anglia on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
• Complete all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance planning for aircraft under CAMO control
• Ensure that all maintenance carried out is to the correct regulatory and company standards
• Perform workpack follow up and ensure log books are accurately updated
• Use of CAMP and CMP for defect reporting and work order generation for AOG, short and long term maintenance Planning requirements
• 5 years equivalent industry experience or equivalent educational experience
• Experience within Maintenance / CAMO
• EASA Part M Subparts G essential, Part 145 desirable
• Work 12-Hour Days / Nights Shift system
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on + Applyor e-mail your CV to Apply.
A little about us...
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing "Expert Solutions, Adding Value".
- Full time
Posted 28 Aug 2017
Closes 25 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Electrical engineer