Operations Contol / Flight Dispatch Manager
United KingdomOperations Contol / Flight Dispatch Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Operations Control / Flight Dispatch Manager to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- The tactical and strategic leadership, management, planning and development of the non-technical aspects of the Dispatch Department
- Work closely with/alongside the Ground Operations Nominated Person - develop and implement effective technical processes to reduce errors and assure operational output to the required standard
- Day to day leadership and management of Dispatch staff
- Identify and find solutions for training and development needs for staff
- Recognise and reward success both informally and through the prescribed Company reward and recognition channels
- Experience working as a Dispatch Supervisor or above
- Demonstrable experience of root cause analysis and preventative/corrective action identification and implementation
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Safety Management Systems
- Able to demonstrate an appropriate level of confidence and a professional demeanour
- Ideally holds a valid Dispatch License
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion at our Basingstoke Office or e-mail your CV to amelia.smith @ Apply.
- Full time
Posted 28 Aug 2017
Closes 25 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations