B1 Licensed engineer ATR42/72
South AfricaOn behalf of our client we are currenlty recruiting for the following profile :
• EASA License, B.1
• Type Rated in ATR 42-400/500/72-212A (PWC PW120)
• Desirable also having B737-800,
• Preferable longer rotations. 60days ON / 30 days OFF (During the rotations in Guinea you will have rest days like 1 day off every 5 days).
• Worker salary: 6000 Euros NET
• Flights Madrid-Malabo-Madrid or other destination of Ceiba Intercontinental, only residence - work - residence,
• Transport to work.
• Good accomodation : Accommodation is in a huge villa where they have separate apartments with their own kitchen, bathroom, etc... in a good area of Malabo next to high government employees houses.
If you are interested with this position please feel free to send us the following documents :
- CV updated
- Copy of your passport
- EASA License
- Recency letter
We are looking forward to hearing from you !
- Full time
- Sikorsky S-72
Posted 28 Aug 2017
Closes 25 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer