Ronkonkoma, New York, United States
Long Island, New York
CAE Parc Aviation has been partnered with an external client to recruit for a Maintenance Technician to join the worldwide private jet air charter and management company for over 35 years.
IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A VALID A&P LICENSE you will not be considered for the role.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance with airlines or 135/145 operations.
- Must have a valid Airframe and Power Plant (A&P) license.
- Working knowledge of all forms and documents to support maintenance service, FARs, ADs and Service Bulletins.
- Operate and inspect powered and non-powered ground equipment.
- Ability to use tools, gauges and instruments necessary to accomplish all required duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors as necessary for day-to-day operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Required to work nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as necessary.
- Must possess a valid driver‘s license, have the ability to read, write and understand English, and pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Must be willing to relocate to Long Island, NY (required)
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please contact Magali Balderas, Lead Recruiter at CAE Parc Aviation, along with your resume at: Apply.
- Full time
Posted 26 Aug 2017
Closes 23 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager