Inspector - Nottingham
Carbon60 have a new opportunity for a number of Inspectors to work in Nottingham on a 6month+ contract.
The successful contractor will have experience in visual inspections of components and able to meet engineering drawing standards and specifications. You will be working for a world leading engineering business who create high-performance, integrated power solutions for land, sea and air. As a part of the manufacturing process you will maintain excellent quality standards in your work.
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 6 Months (Possibility of extension)
Hourly Rate: Competitive PAYE rate only (No limited rates available)
Hours: Average of 37 a week (Overtime available but not guaranteed)
Shift: Mix of Earlies, afternoons and nights
Role: Inspecting machined aviation parts to meet specific standards, ensuring any rework requirements are highlighted
· Achieve performance targets
· Maintain a clean and safe working environment
· Work well as part of a team
Required skills and experience:
· Previous parts inspection experience
· Ideally experienced in CMM
· Proficient in a variety of inspection techniques
· Able to read and understand engineering drawings
· Educated to NVQ L3 / City and Guilds L3 in an engineering background
· Able to provide proof of right to work in the UK
To apply for this role, the candidate must undergo security clearance and medical.
Please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyfor more information
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0 - 1 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 23 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Quality control