Aircraft Door Fitter
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
Experienced and skilled Aircraft Mechanic with Doors experience required for winter maintenance contract for a major UK airline company.
Job Title: Aircraft Door Fitter
Location: Luton airport
Start: 25th September 2017
Duration: ~ Until May/June 2018
Hours: 07:00 am – 17:00 pm (Mon - Fri). 47.5 working hours p/week.
Pay: £18.30 p/hr LTD
- Removing doors on various Boeing aircraft
- Removing covers, cleaning, and inspecting of the doors
- Replace bearings, possibly gearboxes and gate changes
- Strong mechanical skills on aircraft
- Aircraft Door experience (preferably on Boeing aircraft)
Successful applicants in this role would be required to undergo a reference check for the last 5 years of employment. If the applicant has resided in a country for 6 months or longer within the last 5 years, a Criminal Record Check would be required.
If interested in this role and would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact MPI and ask for the Aviation Department.
- £ 18.30 - 18.30 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 24 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic