Paint Technicians / Sprayer
West Midlands, England
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Inspect for body defects prior to painting.
• Prepare for spraying e.g. apply adhesion promoter, de-greasing and tacking off as required.
• Hand spray to acceptable standard.
• Ensure correct application of base coats and clear coats
• Ensure removal of any contaminants/dirt between coats.
• Set up, maintain and clean hoods, and airlines.
• Maintain daily liaison with, DuPont, Group Leader and Lead Technician regarding issues that may compromise quality or productivity.
• Occasional work in other areas e.g. prep / polish as business needs dictate.
Qualifications & Experience
• The successful candidate will have a recognised apprenticeship or extensive skilled experience in a similar position.
- £ 14.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 30 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Aircraft interiors, Product support