Crew ControllerAviation SectorDublin
The Crew Controller is a shift based position covering 24 hours. Reporting to the OCC Duty Manager and working as part of a team the successful candidate will be responsible for Pilot and Cabin Crew resourcing on a day to day basis in conjunction with the client airline schedule and adhering to current FTL requirements.
- Ensuring that crew resources (both Pilot and Cabin Crew) are managed in the most efficient and cost effective way, in compliance with documented statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Prioritising safety and punctuality in all crewing decisions.
- A thorough and in depth knowledge of FTLs.
- Co-ordination of crew hotel and transport requirements.
- Having a working knowledge of crew agreements and roster policies.
- Maintaining excellent communications with crew and relevant managers.
- Thorough knowledge and management of crew training requirements on the live roster.
- Adherence to departmental procedures.
- Maintaining integrity of Company’s flying plan.
- Awareness of cost saving mechanisms to maximize cost efficiency.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience as a Crew Controller desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of the aviation industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport (some travel required).
- Proven ability to manage complex and unpredictable situations, while working within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- High level of commitment and flexibility.
- A high degree of flexibility as this role is shift based.
- A resilient and mature personality.
- Ability to see the “big picture” and make important decisions in a short time-frame.
- Experience of a resource management / planning or a busy customer service role (an advantage).
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in a second European language highly desirable.
Please forward your CV to: Apply Parc Aviation is an equal opportunities employer.
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager