Regional Sales Executive
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for Regional sales roles in various locations including London, Moscow, New York and Monaco.
Are you an experienced Sales and Business development executive? Do you have a proven track record selling luxury products or services in the Business aviation sector whilst achieving targets and revenue strategies?
Education and Experience
- Third level degree is required
- Experience working in a similar role within Business or Commercial aviation
- Strong presentation skills
- Track record promoting and selling Luxury Services
- Achieving regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional luxury sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, luxury quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems.
- Identifying trends.
- Determining regional sales system improvements.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- scheduling expenditures.
- Analysing variances.
- Initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes Luxury sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of Luxury service.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counselling district sales representatives.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Identifying new customer opportunities.
- Surveying client needs and trends.
- tracking competitors.
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers through regional activity and personal networking.
- Maintaining personal networks.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador through product presentation.
- Present new luxury products and services to improve existing relationships.
- Build partnerships within the luxury industry,
- Seeking out and sourcing new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for luxury sales.
- Heading up expansion in new luxury markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Possess a strong understanding of our luxury product and service
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the country to which they apply.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV to Apply to be considered for interview or click “Apply”
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales