Non-Type Rated First Officer role
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana.
There are multiple NTR positions available, including:
- EMB170/190 F/O
- Boeing 757/767 F/O
- A320 F/O
Known for their employee-focused culture, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength since they were first founded in 2001. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and, with plans for continuous growth into the future, they are currently seeking multiple NTR First Officers to help develop operations further.
- Commuting Contracts
- Excellent Base Salary + Bonus
- 4 Year Contract (renewable)
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
* Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Embraer after 4 years of service or sooner if opportunities arise.
*Opportunities to convert to Airbus may be available for pilots who are recruited for Boeing after the exit of the Boeing 757, estimated to be 2020-2021.
Upgrade to Command
Upgrade to command will be considered for those pilots who have
To apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Minimum of 1000 Hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft jet or Turbo prop greater than 20 Tonnes
- Valid Medical
- Valid ICAO/EASA/FAA ATPL
- Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within 6-12 months of their last proficiency check
- Last date of flight within the last 12 months
- You must also have ICAO Level 4 English
For further details, please contact Shane Leniston today on Apply
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: First officer