A330 First Officer
CAE Parc are currently seeking A330 First Officers for an exciting contract with our client ASL Airlines Ireland. This will be supporting freighter operations and the airline is offering a competitive package and working conditions.
Commencement date: November 2017
Duration: Initial 2-year contract, with a possibility of extension
To apply for this assignment, you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total time minimum 2000 hours and minimum 500 hours on type
- EASA Licence
- EU Passport
- Current and Qualified on A330 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check
- Date of Last Flight on A330 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 6 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1 st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
For further details, please contact Shane Leniston today on Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A330
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: First officer