Regional Sales Manager
CAE Parc are presently accepting application for the role of Regional Sales Manager for our client, a Pilot Training Organization.
- Driving the development and execution of regional B2B sales activities
- Achieving maximum profitability and growth
- Achieves assigned revenue goals by securing new customers and increasing revenue from existing customer base.
- The B2C sales manager reports directly to the Senior Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to facilitate cadet recruitment of self-sponsored B2B programs.
- The RSM provides SME support on FTO specific expertise to foster solution selling opportunities to the regional sales teams, outside of the FTO business unit. He/she pursues excellence in front- and back office execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for B2B sales results
- Driving and achieving defined revenue, yield, retention and growth goals for the specific region
- Establishes profitable revenue
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with existing and potential customers and grows revenue from existing customers.
- Develop account strategies for each account, developing retention and growth strategies for existing active accounts
- Identifying competitive landscape, risk, threats closely monitoring and identifying those assigned accounts who are being competitively threatened
- Cooperates with the sales teams in his/her region, enabling them to sell and deliver Pilot Solutions by providing SME FTO expertise and hands-on support ensuring multiple sales of products and maintenance of customer’s loyalty.
- Actively pursues all incoming calls, internet requests and other leads and responds appropriately, ensuring the CRM database remains up to date with current opportunities, contacts and proposals.
- Obtains necessary governance approvals for proposals, including any pricing adjustments
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Provides weekly/monthly sales reporting activities with the defined timeframes/process
- Provides monthly revenue forecast inputs to support financial budget construction
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Associate Degree or Technical School
- 5-8 years job related experience, ideally within the Aviation Industry
- Assertive sales mindset, enthusiastic about developing new business and cultivating undiscovered opportunities to improve territory sales results.
- Previous CRM experience is an asset.
- Potential/Willingness to expand and transition to a RSM position based upon assertiveness, success and availability.
- Must be an organized and detail oriented individual with a proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities and project.
- Previous Sales Manager experience within the aviation industry or a Pilot Training Organization preferred
- Ability To Travel
Interested candidates that meet all of the above knowledge & skills, please submit your Cv immediately.
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales