Mcclellan, California, United States
CAE Parc Aviation is currently recruiting for the role of a Maintenance Planner based in McClellan, California.
Experience and other requirements:
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED; College degree a plus
- Minimum of 4 years in a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator position or related function
- Current Airframe & Power plant License
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment
- Aviation experience preferred
This is an exciting opportunity that offers growth within the company and a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
If you would like more information, please contact Apply .
- Full time
Posted 24 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer