Intec UK are currently recruiting for an Operations officer to work with one of Europe's leading cargo airlines.
Responsible for coordinating and planning all daily operational activities essential to ensure all flights are operated safely, in accordance with company requirements, and on time.
Manage the flight schedule to achieve a safe and efficient flying programme as follows:
* Dispatch computer flight plans for all flights.
* Ensure that copies of all flight plans made available to aircrew.
* Secure optimum air traffic slots.
* Liaise with line maintenance control with regard to current unserviceability's and recovery plans.
* Liaise with internal departments and customers as required on current operational matters.
* Ensure all administration is carried out to the required standard and regulations
* Anticipate and co-ordinate required changes to the flight schedule and liaise with relevant departments.
The client also requires you to be able to
* Monitor the flight schedule, maintain and update the flight watch board (PDC) as required.
* Ensure all customer and internal reports are completed and distributed on time and in full.
* Maintain a weather and NOTAM watch appropriate to the operation and liaise with all relevant departments as required
* Liaise with customers as required/directed on delays or significant events. Assist with customer enquiries or queries as required.
* Minimum 2 years recent Aviation Operations experience, preferably in an airlines operational control environment
* Possess professional, friendly and customer-focused personality
* Sound knowledge and understanding of flight planning, FDP Limitations, Weather reports & NOTAM's
* Proven ability to work under pressure
To apply for this position please contact Luke at Intec Recruitment- Apply
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- £ 21500 - 24500 Per year
- Full time
Posted 22 Aug 2017
Closes 21 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Flight operations