Production Team Leader
South Molton, Devon, England
* To ensure the manufacture of parts are in accordance with the customer requirements to the specified quality, cost and delivery targets, to ensure the ongoing LEAN activities proceed, and maintain continual improvement.
* To ensure the effective running of the team, utilising and developing skills as appropriate.
* Manage Health and Safety in area
* Housekeeping - promote a clean and safe working environment
* Continuous improvement - understand and support tools and techniques.
* Quality - Self-certification, attending daily MRB, problem solving (5 Why), scrap and rework procedures and monitoring, adhering to traceability requirements.
* Production: Updating of capacity charts, capacity loading (using Hejunkas where in place) working with planning and logistics.
* Booking off operations on Job Cards
* Liaison with internal Customers & Suppliers.
* Ensuring On Time to Cycle (OTC) and Delivery (OTD) of batches in area.
* Ensure Nil Hour Return activities are completed in a timely manner.
* Facilitate Team Meetings and signing off Operator Standard Work.
* Team performance - Training, monitoring, setting daily targets for performance including appraisals and goal settingWork prioritising- own and others
* Training Plan administration for relevant area.
* Ensure Teams adherence to required company Policies: sickness absence, time and attendance etc.
* Time card authorization.
* Demonstrable commitment to Health and Safety.
* Engineering background
* Understanding of quality requirements for manufacturing
* Must have experience of working in a team
* Previous team leading experience an advantage but not essential
* Demonstrate a commitment to promoting and championing EBS tools and principles
* Ideally the successful applicant will have working understanding of Word and Excel
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 22000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 21 Aug 2017
Closes 20 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Product support