Intern (m/f) Marketing
Lufthansa Passage offers students (m/f) the chance to experience a dynamic working environment during an internship at the North American headquarters in East Meadow, NY.
All interns are fully integrated into the team while working on their own projects as well as supporting the daily business. We are looking for qualified students (m/f) who are motivated to use their knowledge to support the Americas Marketing Department starting on January 08, 2017 for 6 months. Internships are offered only to students who are enrolled at a university for the whole duration of their internship or for students in their gap year.
Your daily tasks and projects may include the following:
- Active involvement in marketing activities, advertising, sponsored events, and social media for all LHG brands (Lufthansa, SWISS, and Austrian).
- Coordinate and support the dispatch for our regular e-newsletters to Apply subscribers
- Maintain a database of e-newsletter benchmarking metrics
- Coordinate and on-site assistance for sponsorship events
- Exposure to the Americas adaptation of the global advertising strategy
- Assisting with integrated advertising planning, media selection process for online display, social media, and offline channels
- Project research tasks for any marketing activities requiring assistance
- Compiling executive summaries and completing analysis of all marketing activities
- Competitive tracking for brands identified by management
- Ad hoc project support and administrative duties such as creating presentations, meeting minutes and setup
- Advanced students (Intermediate diploma) in business administration/marketing with strong academic performance
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- Previous practical experience in advertising and/or marketing (qualified internship or apprenticeship)
- Knowledge of the advertising industry and channels including Digital, Out of Home, Radio, Social Media, and Events
- Fluency in English is required, other foreign language skills are beneficial - international experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, good administrative skills
- Team-oriented, enthusiastic, motivated, energetic personality and very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of accuracy and organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Commitment to customer service
- Excellent PC skills (MSOffice, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel)
- Must fulfill all criteria to get J-1 visa for the U.S.
Please apply online (cover letter & resume in English).
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Lufthansa is one of the world`s leading airlines. As an internationally-operating aviation Group Deutsche Lufthansa is active in the following business fields: Passenger Transportation, Logistics, MRO and Catering. More than 540 subsidiaries and holding companies also belong to the Group. The airline offers more than 235 destinations in 78 countries using currently 615 aircraft, around 420 are used for Lufthansa German Airlines and Germanwings. Around 106 million passengers worldwide place their trust in us each year. The dedication, skills and excellent service of more than Apply employees from almost 150 nations everywhere in the world is one of our greatest strengths.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0198V1485
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 14 Aug 2017
Closes 11 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing