IT Specialist (m/f)
Your job with us
- You are responsible for IT Security & Compliance Management
- You are responsible for our IT System Monitoring Solution and develop it further to our needs
- You are IT representative for our second largest location
- You support IT infrastructure needs as phone, internet, cell phones, computer, network and other IT equipment
- You provide helpdesk and remote support to our worldwide locations You do have an availability to travel of 15%-20%
You receive from us
- A company philosophy that is characterized by passion, enthusiasm & honesty and that place high value on self-responsibility, courage and creativity
- A job in a team which has fun and offers real challenges and free room for creativity An attractive, partly result driven, salary and a good social package
Your ideal set of skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication abilities in Dutch and English (optional German) ?
- You are a problem solver ?
- You are a team player ?
- You are able to work in virtual teams ?
- You completed an apprenticeship in IT area / You do have an IT Bachelor degree ?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in IT support
About Apply GmbH
We at Apply are the experts for global special speed logistics as well as time-critical international spare parts logistics - and we love what we do! As a growing Lufthansa Group company with Special Service Desks in 16 locations, including Amsterdam, Vienna, Singapore and Shanghai and circa 160 employees, we implement ad-hoc and project solutions for our customers' emergencies and special cases. With our expertise and passion, we make the seemingly impossible possible. The focus remains on our customers at all times! That is both our self-image and the basis for the confidence placed in us every day. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then apply today!
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0389V040
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT