Sales Administration & SME Sales Manager(m/f)-based in Beijing
We, as AirPlus International in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for a motivated professional to support our Sales Division.
Support Sales Manager on selective administrative work. Preparation of necessary implementation document for Sales manager.
Identification and development of opportunities € 2 Mio in assigned territory and establishment of business with prospective customers. The Sales Manager is responsible for starting an effective working relationship with new customers providing qualified service to AirPlus prospects in a manner that supports the company's mission. Collaboration with product management and sales related teams within the organization.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Identify and maximize new business opportunities within in the North China market and establish new business with prospective clients
- Develop a sound understanding of the customer and the key players within the customer organization
- Cold calling prospects and driving the future pipeline of new business potential
- Work closely together with international colleagues to implement international prospective customers
- Collaborate with the Product Management and Customer Service teams, keeping them informed on the pertinent facts and needs of various customers
- Attend sales meetings and maintain up to date records on all sales activities
- Conduct sales presentations, client webinars, demos and training on the product platform during the sales process; educate agency partners on AirPlus products and solutions; and represent the Company at industry events
- Responsibility for solving ad-hoc and ongoing commercial issues
- You have an academic qualification at graduate level (Bachelor degree or equivalent) in Finance, Business, Economics, Marketing or Travel related and a minimum of 3 years professional experience with a proven track record in new business sales within a target-driven environment.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the corporate card and/or business travel industry is an advantage.
- Sales driven personality with an entrepreneurial drive to succeed in a highly result driven environment
- Ability to identify and develop new and creative channels for revenue generation and obtaining new business
- Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Persuasive and influential by nature, a highly effective negotiator able to "think on their feet" and demonstrate diplomacy and tact
- High level of corporate awareness and commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities
- Strong analytical skills and ability to successfully interact with employees and internal/external partners to solve problems and achieve goals
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work effectively within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results
- Ability to work on own initiative, prioritize work and handle pressure
- Ability to present with confidence and credibility, using a variety of styles, media tailored and adapted to the specific needs of the audience
- High level of cultural awareness and sensitivity, ability to engage with a culturally diverse population. And seeks to continually develop own knowledge and skills and participate in development opportunities above and beyond required training
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & LinkedIn
- Excellent computer skills including experience of using Sales Force & CRM software tools
- Fluent in English (verbal & in writing) is essential
About AirPlus Payment Management Co. Ltd.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales