Dutch Customer Service Consultant
Want to work with the beach at your doorstep?
Do you have passion for Tourism, Customer service and work for an International organisation?
Look no further, please apply for Lufthansa InTouch Customer Service Center in Cape Town.
Our competitive package includes
- A monthly basic salary and an annual performance based bonus
- 2/3 Company medical aid contribution
- Provident fund & life insurance
- 21 working days annual leave
- Monthly parking allowance
- Permanent full-time contract
- Up to 90% reduced air fares
- Customer Service and support with general flight reservation
- Direct Sales
- Frequent flyers
- Fare information and baggage claims
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English is essential
- Successful completion of secondary education (Matric)
- Flexibility to work 24/7 shifts
- Computer literate and keyboard proficient
- Customer Service/ call center experience is essential
About Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd.
Global Telesales (Pty) Ltd. is part of Lufthansa InTouch. Lufthansa InTouch is the worldwide service-center network of Lufthansa with a vision to be the preferred global partner for seamless customer solutions in travel and logistics. We achieve growth and sustainability by empowering our people to provide outstanding quality and added value and our worldwide network is currently comprised of seven contact call centers in seven countries servicing an expanding portfolio of clients.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline customer service