Are you a proactive, independent, customer- and service-oriented team player with strong communication skills? Do you want to work for a global company in the aviation industry?
Then we want YOU to support our IT team with the following tasks:
- Agile software development in our scrum team
- Develop graphic applications meant for aeronautic setting
- Support, maintenance and further development of applications
- Collaboration with development teams worldwide
- Degree in computer science (ETH/Uni/FH) or an equivalent education with focus on software development
- Profound knowledge and working experience in developing windows applications (C#, WPF)
- Good knowledge of newest technologies and development methodologies
- Knowledge in designing applications with database connection and service oriented architecture is a plus
- Working experience with Scrum or other agile methodology is a plus
- Eager to learn about existing applications and willing to further develop these as well as strong interest in designing and implementing new applications
- Aeronautic knowledge (e.g. pilot license, flight simulator experience) is a plus
- Strong English skills (oral and written); German skills are a plus
About Lufthansa Systems FlightNav AG
Lufthansa Systems FlightNav Inc. belongs to the Lufthansa Group and operates worldwide within the "Airline Solutions" environment. The main activity field is production of navigation data and flight navigation charts for our customer airlines. The company is located in Switzerland, close to the Zurich airport, and currently employs over 160 staff.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0125V133
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Aug 2017
Closes 6 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT