MaltaWe are a world leading MRO service provider. Through our integrated service solutions we make sure our customer airlines have airworthy aircraft ready and available to fly. To and from any destination. Around the clock, around the globe.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to carry out standard office procedures including answering phone calls, sorting of mail, data inputting, updating documents and working on spreadsheets. The role also involves supporting management in administration requirements.
- Devise and maintain office systems to address the needs of the Company, in conformity with its’ policies and requirements;
- Provide administrative support to the management and administration team, with mailing, scanning, copying and any other administrative requirements;
- Keep databases updated, ensuring the necessary changes and amendments to data are regularly made;
- Assisting with the organisation of meetings;
- Ensure that office equipment is in good working order and coordinate maintenance as required;
- Prepare gate passes for individuals and vehicles to come into the SR Technics premises;
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Correspond with suppliers and ensure that supplies are well stocked;
- Run errands using the Company car as required;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for staff members;
- Engage in the booking of courses, conferences and events;
- Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic and organised manner;
- Engage in the drafting of correspondence, preparation of reports and other documents;
- Handle queries by phone and e-mail;
- Engage in any other tasks as assigned by Management.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Possess highly developed organisational skills;
- Be mature and have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an asset;
- A good knowledge of spoken and written Maltese and English is a must; and
- Have a clean driving license.
We offer you an attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aviation industry. Direct applications will be treated with priority.
- Full time
Posted 7 Aug 2017
Closes 4 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Airline administration