Chief Flight Instructor
Huesca, Aragón, Spain
Airways Aviation is a world leader in aviation training.
With more than 30 years of flight training experience, Airways Aviation is globally positioned to respond to the demand for outstanding pilot training and airline resourcing requirements.
We provide international airlines with access to exceptional crew. Our graduates have completed a rigorous training process, created in consultation with the industry, which develops the complete range of technical knowledge, skills and competencies. They are industry-ready and fully prepared for type training and the demands of operating an airliner.
The Airways Aviation network is vast and our ambitions are global, but we always champion the individual. Our approach to pilot training is always student first. Accordingly, we are dedicated to small group teaching and our students’ success, because every single journey to the flight deck matters.
Airways Aviation is now seeking to appoint a CFI with broad instruction experience. Reporting to the Head of Training, the CFI will manage Airways Aviation’s EASA flight training delivery and will assist the Head of training in promoting high quality of training and flight safety.
The CFI will also be required to manage the team of instructor based in Spain and in the UK, set up KPIs and representing the company both internally and externally as required.
• SEP/MEP FI, IRI, Night rating, CRI.
• Minimum of 1500 hours PIC and 1000 hours as Flight Instructor
• Desirable FIC and PPL FE
• Leadership skills
• Ability to work well in a structured environment
• Team oriented
• Result oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook
• No aircraft accident or aviation violation convictions
• Current Commercial Pilot License
• Hold or have held a professional pilot License
• Experience in training as a Flight Instructor
• Previous management experience in an aviation related business
Full details of the role can be found in the position description.
WHAT WE OFFER
Remuneration for the appointment will negotiated with the successful candidate and will be dependent on experience, skills and ability. Airways Aviation offers outstanding long-term career opportunities within Europe, MENA and Australasia, and is values driven and an equal opportunity employer.
Applications close 5:00pm, Sunday 6th August 2017.
Applicants must have current work rights in Spain.
- Full time
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 17 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Flight training