Electrical Test Engineer
Reading, Berkshire, England
Carbon60 are seeking an Electrical Test Engineer to join their vibrant team in Reading. Within this role you will report to the Cell Team leader.
· You will have the ability to utilise all manner of test equipment within the area to perform all of the required standard tests. Development of new test programs/manufacture of test harnesses and all other fixturisation.
· Liaise with all relevant Production engineers to enable inspection test standard times are compiled, modified and implemented.
· Ensure that you adhere to compliance on company's registered QMS.
· Conform to electrical test methods as stipulated in the Quality Standards Manual.
· Ensure Product conformance to respective test criteria.
· Responsible for compiling and signing off final test result sheets on the company's product range.
· Adhere to all company Health and Safety disciplines.
· Train employees within the area to conform to specified quality standards.
· To be adaptable and flexible when required to work in other areas.
Minimum ONC or equivalent qualification in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering preferred.
· Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing company
· Minimum 1 year experience in an electro - mechanical manufacturing company
· The ability to use a PC.
· Able to work with the minimum of supervision
· Able to use a microscope for fine detail work
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 16 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer