B1/B2 Licensed Engineers
Dublin, Leinster, Europe
EASA B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Technicians - Dublin
Maintenance Repair Organisation (MRO) based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in Airbus A320 and Boeing 737 series aircraft, currently have a number of vacancies for B1/B2 Licenced Aircraft Technicians in our Base Maintenance Department.
Reporting to the Check/Zone Leader duties will include:
· Performing maintenance work of all levels on Boeing 737 and Airbus 320 Series aircraft in accordance with prescribed airworthiness standards;
· Perform duties as assigned by Check/Zonal Leader ensuring that all work is completed in a timely fashion and meets the delivery requirements of the customer;
· Ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and ensuring the safety of the aircraft at all times;
· Use the IT systems available as directed throughout the department to log the work they complete;
· Ensuring that all work performed is recorded on the appropriate paperwork and signed for on a progressive basis;
· Ensuring the correct use and control of aircraft parts and materials;
· Ensuring that their work area is kept clean and in an orderly condition;
· Adhere to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety procedures;
· Adhere to the relevant airport regulations and procedures.
· Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1/B2 Licence with type rating on A320 or B737;
· Minimum of 5 years experience working on either A320 or 737NG aircraft;
· A good knowledge of MRO computer systems;
· Strong communication skills oral and written;
· Ability to read and comply with repairs and instructions from the relevant manual;
· Ability to work on own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible in their approach to work;
· Proven problem solving and decision making skills;
· A good sense of commercial awareness;
· Ability to work within a team;
· Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
· Be able to pass a 5 year security background check;
· Permitted to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction.
Hours of Work:
· 42.5 hours per week. (7am to 4pm)
· We require people to work every second Saturday from October to May. They will receive 1.25 days off in lieu of the Saturday s worked.
· The intention is to take the accrued time off along with their Annual Leave during the Summer months from June-September.
The salary will work out at approximately €45,000 - €50,000 per annum with everything included. .
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Long Service Voucher of €200 after 5 years service
· Free parking
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Onsite Shower Facilities
· Tax saver Scheme - Public Transport
· Staff Cycling & Golf Clubs
· Free Uniform
· No night work
· Staff discount in the Loop Dublin Airport
· 8 weeks Holidays in Summer (based on seasonality worked in Winter)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- € 45000.00 - 50000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 12 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer