Filton, Filton, Gloucestershire, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Our client is a major participant in the aerospace sector, they are currently seeking an experienced
Airworthiness/Fleet Engineer to work from their premises at Filton.
* Support the UK A380 Local Chief Airworthiness Engineer in interfacing with the Chief Airworthiness Engineer and the Local Chief Engineer team.
* Ensure on time & on quality reply to all relevant Continued Airworthiness Occurrences he is in charge of, prepare, update and negotiates with Authorities the relevant Airworthiness Review Sheets and liaise with the Local Chief Engineer for impacts on aircraft design.
* Ensure adequacy of the aircraft configuration management with Airworthiness process and endorse Airworthiness related Concessions.
* Liaise with EAA representatives to ensure proper reporting of Type Certification and post TC certifications activities to the Local Chief Engineer and Central Chief Airworthiness Engineer for all domains related to the A380 in UK...
* Perform ITD review, IAS classification and elaboration, as well as ISB release.
* Ensuring on time and on quality release of Occurrences assessment
* Support A380 UK LCAE for other tasks
* To ensure timely reply to In service Occurrences for A380 UK domain.
* Involvement in at least one of :-Mods process, Continued Airworthiness or developing new type.
* Knowledge of Airworthiness Regulations.
* Knowledge of Airworthiness Procedures.
* Good General all round Engineering Technical Background.
* Understanding of classification of Airworthiness Issues.
* Information handling.
* Understanding of Configuration Management would be advantageous
-Job type: Contract, full-time
- Location: Filton, Bristol
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- £ 35 - 35 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 13 Jul 2017
Closes 10 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Design engineer