Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
* Work within the Quality Engineering team.
* Process complaiance to the shop floor.
* To take responsibility of all Quality aspects assigned by means of obtaining and fully understanding the relevant specification/requirements mandated by the customers drawing.
* To ensure the customer requirements are understood, managed and adequately flowed down to ensure the timely and accurate completion of the development stages through to production stage.
* Compiling the necessary data to prepare , collate and communicate FAIR - this may be by electronic or conventional media - company use Visual Fair.
* Organisation of substantiation of the relevant process, for example, but not limited to; welding, SPF or Heat Treatment which may be involved with the new product.
* Reporting on a periodic basis; the progress on assigned product portfolio all regarding Quality aspects. Responsible for the facilitation of RCCA events in line with the company's documented RCCA process. This will include ensuring the effective use of cross functional teams employing defined problem solving techniques with the aim of reducing non-conformance throughout the manufacturing process.
* The management, preparation and submission of relevant customer specific documentation for the concession process related to assigned products / projects.
* Accurate and timely completion of First Article Inspection Reports in accordance with the latest customer requirements.
* Documentation control and issue of documents to the correct company process.- eg SOP etc.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 280000 - 320000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 11 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Design engineer