Technical Planning Officer
Greater Manchester, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Technical Planning Officer
Location : Manchester
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000pa
Contract: 8months FTC Mat Cover.
My client operates a network of UK domestic and European flight services and is the largest carrier from London, offering more than 30 destination and serving over 1.8 million customers.
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Planning Officer to join the Engineering team, this role is based in Manchester.
Purpose of the Job:
As a Technical Planning Officer, you will be responsible for the management, input, updating and control of aircraft maintenance data into the continuing airworthiness record system and control of Mandatory document history. Ensuring all aircraft, engine and APU log books are maintained, statements are accurately recorded and planning forecasts are correctly updated for their fleet.
Working within the technical planning team, the role requires a proactive and methodical approach to supporting the continuing airworthiness of the fleet.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the input of maintenance data into the continuing airworthiness record system in a timely manner ensuring that data is transcribed accurately in accordance with procedures.
* Ensure Airworthiness Directive, Service Bulletin and Modification completion/embodiment are controlled and accurately recorded in the airworthiness record system including development and control of Mandatory document database and report.
* Conduct audits of completed maintenance work packs to ensure compliance with Part M regulations and provide feedback to Technical departments for Mod accomplishment and Damage findings.
* Ensure Aircraft, Engine and APU log books are kept up to date with regards to hours/cycles, modification embodiment, maintenance check accomplishment etc.
* Preparation of Technical Records History for lease handback including evidence of AD/SB compliance, Component certification, task accomplishment and Engine build status.
* Drive continuous improvements in the department procedures, relationships and communication including review and control of procedures.
* Ensure all hard time aircraft technical records are retained and stored in accordance with EASA Part M
* To assist with the production and scheduling of aircraft work packs in accordance with agreed maintenance slots.
* Experience in office administration
* Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
* Ability to accurately transcribe data
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver to challenging deadlines.
* Teamwork and Co-operation
* Ability to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Good command of the English Language.
* GCSEs with 5 grade 'C's or above or equivalent.
* A levels or equivalent
* Administrative/Word processing qualifications
* A good working knowledge of legislation regarding aircraft technical records.
* Experience in using Commsoft OASES
* Previous experience in an aircraft technical records environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 12 Jul 2017
Closes 9 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Technical author