Technical Records Clerk
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Title: Technical Records/Stores Supervisor
Our Client is an established Aviation company based in Gloucestershire. The business was started in 1973 and has been built on the solid values of good customer service and value for money.
The primary responsibility of the Tech Records Supervisor is to understand and interpret airworthiness data including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer maintenance requirements. There will also be a requirement to take responsibility for day to day stores activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To understand and interpret airworthiness data including Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and Manufacturer maintenance requirements.
* To administer records on our maintenance tracking software CAFAM (previous experience desirable) and apply necessary Airworthiness Data requirements to aircraft records.
* To create work packs for aircraft maintenance and check them for correctness on return.
* To raise log book certificates for completion of maintenance activities.
* To research aircraft maintenance history and update records accordingly.
* To maintain and update records of aircraft, engine, propeller, avionics and associated components.
* To maintain an accurate record of stores activity.
* Previous experience with aviation technical records / services essential.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
* A working knowledge of Part 145 and Part M
* Knowledge of types of aircraft maintenance data
* Recency with Maintenance Human Factors would be ideal.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
* A methodical approach with an investigative mind.
* Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
* Experience of working as part of a team, with the ability to liaise with personnel in a manner conducive to good working relationships.
* Ability to work efficiently under pressure, with the ability to prioritise and organise own work load.
* Ability to interpret and respond appropriately to verbal instructions and the ability to follow set company procedures
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: United Kingdom/Gloucester
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer