Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
My client based in Southend, Essex requires a Maintenance Planner on a contractual basis for a minimum of 6 months, who will be working directly within the operator's airworthiness department, as a Maintenance planner/Airworthiness Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring rectification of Defects and out of phase maintenance is carried out,
Your Key responsibilities
- Direct Point of contact for Aircrew on maintenance/Airworthiness related issues
- Control and planning of Out of Phase maintenance task.
- Defect rectification planning (AOG /Non AOG)
- Monitor and control of deferred defects.
- Ensuring all technical documentation is received and completed from the contracted Part 145
- Liaise directly with the Engineers and the Part 145 maintenance provider
- Liaise with Operations on all maintenance activities
- Experience with maintenance planning
- Recognised apprenticeship, Aeronautical degree or formal training scheme
- CAMO experience
- Experience in Maintenance Control environment desirable
- Good working knowledge of Part M and Part 145 regulations
- Good working knowledge of Technical documentation and Aircraft records
- Must have excellent communication skills in the English language verbally and written
- Ability to work under pressure.
Pay rate: Competitive
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Apply
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment age
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Planning engineer