West Sussex, England
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Technical Records/Records Clerk
Location : West Sussex
Salary : £25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services are now looking for a Records Clerk
Planning and Records Clerk should have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative. In additionthis role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Audit of technical records for content and completeness
* Liaison with contracted customers and suppliers to correct audit findings
* Completion of aircraft and engine logbooks
* Compilation of technical records package for asset lease return or sale
* Uploading of technical records to an electronic records management system
* Management of asset records in the system
* Storage of hard copy records in accordance with regulatory requirements
* Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements
* Excellent customer service skills
* General aviation knowledge
* Effective communicator
* Team player
* Knowledge of EASA regulations
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Carla Olliver at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow ApplyineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
- £ 25000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 11 Jul 2017
Closes 8 Aug 2017
This job was posted to: Airport business services